Peruse Sunday 'Funday' Drink, Food Specials
You may be headed back to work tomorrow, but today is looking wide open. Although the Bears didn't make the wild card, there's till fun to be had. We've hunted down several specials for you right here on the North Side.
Who doesn't love a satisfying Sunday Funday?
Whether you're looking for brunch, bloodies, beer or wings, we've got you covered. The following is a mere sampling of Sunday specials for bars on the North Side. Enjoy!
John Barleycorn, 658 West Belden Ave.
- $15 Miller Lite and Coors Light buckets.
- $4 4 Rebels Dragonbombs.
- $9.95 chicken wing buckets, of the buffalo or barbecue variety.
- $15 appetizer platters.
Racine Plumbing Bar & Grill, 2642 N. Lincoln Ave.
- 1/2 Price Wings.
- $4 Mimosas, bloodies and all drafts.
- $10 Bud Light Pitchers.
- $25 Brunch and booze from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., which includes bottomless bloodies, beer or mimosas.
The Other Side Bar, 2436 N. Clark St.
- $4 Bloody Marys.
- $15 Soco Shot Ski.
- $3 16-ounce Miller Lite Aluminum Bottles.
- $5 Stoli Drinks (All flavors).
- $20 for 25 Wings and a large one-topping pizza (Delivery Only).
Kelsey's Bar, 2265 N. Lincoln Ave.
- $2 Domestic bottles.
- $4 Honey bear shots.
- $5 Pinnacle cocktails.
- $5 Bloody Marys, white trash mimosas, jumbo screwdrivers and salty dogs.
- 40 cent wings (minimum 10).
Sedgwick's, 1935 N. Sedgwick St.
- Brunch is served from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- $5 Bloody Marys with all the fixin's.
- $4 Mimosas.
- $18 Domestic Buckets.
- $5 O, grape, Irish car and cherry bombs.
Gio's Bar and Grill, 4857 N. Damen Ave.
Gio's is serving brunch from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays. During that time, mimosas are $2 and bloody marys are $4 with a food purchase. Pay $7.50 for spicy chilaquiles. Oh, and the bar boasts a subscription to NFL Sunday ticket.
Mystic Celt, 3443 N. Southport Ave.
- $10.95 all-you-can eat brunch buffet.
- $1.50 mini cheeseburgers.
- $5 Jumbo wings
- $6 Irish dog bloody marys and mimosas.
- $3.50 Miller Lite bottles.
- $15 Miller Lite buckets.
Murphy's Bleachers, 3655 N. Sheffield Ave.
- $5 Bloody Mary Bar
- $18 Miller Lite Buckets
- $3 Malort Shots
- $5 Italian Beef Sandwich
Sidetrack, 3349 N. Halsted St.
- Opens at 3 p.m.
- Show tunes from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Retro music from 9 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Six Corners, 1950 W. North Ave.
Sunday specials aren't hard to come by at Six Corners, where cold beer and cinema sports screens are customary. This week's lineup of goodies includes 25 cent wings, $9 all-you-can-drink mimosas, $6 Bud Light draft pitchers, $5 shots and beer (PBR and Jim Beam) and $5 bloody marys.
Mulligan's Public House, 2000 W. Roscoe St.
You won't find food specials at Mulligan's on Sundays—or any day, for that matter, since the bar lacks a kitchen—but you will find flowing booze. Those wanting to kick back and watch the game on a weekend can enjoy 22-ounce stadium cups of Miller Lite for just $3 and Jameson shots for the same.