WAKE UP & BOOGIE DOWN AT NPN’S FAMILY FESTIVAL MARCH 2
Chicago area families can warm up a winter Saturday morning with a wide range of entertaining kid-centric activities and music when theNeighborhood Parents Network of Chicago (NPN) presents its 5th Annual Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Festival. Sold out the past three years, the event takes place this year on March 2, 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. at the Cubby Bear, 1059 W. Addison, Chicago, and is open to the public.
Activities for all ages include:
- Live musical performances by The DreamTree Shakers, All About Dance, and Bubbles Academy.
- Healthy snacks for parents and kids courtesy of GoGoSqueeZ, Happy Baby Foods, Lettuce Entertain You, Lifeway Kefir, Metropolis Coffee,Pirate’s Booty, and Uncle Sammy’s
- Engaging activities with Harvest Moon Farms, Language Stars, Rock Candy Salon, and Suzuki School
- Special “tot activities zone” with The Little Gym of Chicago
- Rock ’n’ roll makeovers, arts & crafts, and games
- Giveaways for the whole family
- A chance to “walk the red carpet” and be photographed, courtesy of Shay Feeney Photography.
Please bring your gently used shoes to benefit Big Hearts, Little Shoes, an initiative in conjunction with The Little Gym to provide children’s shoes to families in need around the globe.
NPN’s Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Festival is made possible by generous sponsors Bright Horizons, American Cancer Society, BumBulBee Photography, COUNTRY Financial, Children's Dentistry of Bucktown & Wicker Park, Urba Baby, Urban Sitter, media sponsors Time Out Chicago Kids and 101.9 FM The Mix, and those listed above. Stroller parking and coat check is provided by Britax and Stroller Strides.
NPN’s 5th Annual Wake Up & Boogie Down Family Festival takes place Saturday, March 2, 9:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. at the Cubby Bear, 1059 W. Addison, Chicago. Tickets are $25 for adults ($20 NPN members), $15 for children ($10 NPN) and $65 for a family four-pack ($50 NPN). Children one year old and younger are admitted free of charge. For tickets, visit npnparents.org/events/875.
Neighborhood Parents Network
Neighborhood Parents Network connects a diverse community of families with resources to navigate parenting in the city for more than 30 years. Expectant, new, and seasoned parents come to NPN to help tackle everyday challenges and surprises. Whether online or in person, NPN makes it easy to find support, essential information and entertaining city events. NPN’s membership includes more than 6,400 Chicago families, businesses, nonprofits, and schools. For information visit npnparents.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.